David's eyes turn red when he uses his ability.
|Held by:||David Sullivan (synthetic, deceased)|
|Ability to:||Cause aggression and red-colored eyes in oneself|
After David was injected with the uncatalyzed formula, his ability manifested immediately. His eyes turned red and he growled, before charging at Rachel Mills aggressively. After Rachel teleported away, David charged at her again, only to be impaled on a pair of scissors. David also attacked Ryan Hanover from behind and apparently mangled him. (The Recruit, Part 3)
David Sullivan's eyes turn red...
- In an interview with The Recruit writers Jim Martin and Timm Keppler, Ryan Gibson Stewart asks about David's ability saying that he doesn't even know what to call it. Jim Martin replies: "David was injected with an uncatalyzed strain of the serum which had terrible mutated effects. It was more of a severe rabies than anything else. Some of the bad serum turned people into "the elephant man", some did the Kafka-esque "Suresh" transformation and some of it did this. I'd call it "super rabies".
- For another ability also caused by the uncatalyzed formula, see Enhanced strength and senses.
- For the similar ability that causes others to become aggressive, see primal rage.
- For abilities that causes one's eyes to suffer changes, see eye alteration.
- For the character Red Eye see Ricardo Silva.