| Dirty Deeds
|Date released: ||November 20, 2015 |
|Author: ||Stephen Blackmore |
|Publisher: ||Bastei LLC |
|Number of pages: ||75 |
|Previous part: ||A Matter of Trust |
|Next part: ||Catch and Kill |
Dirty Deeds is an eBook that gives background on James Dearing's crooked deals, his rise from Lieutenant to Captain within the LAPD, and his constant need to hide the fact that he is an evo.
The following characters are featured in Dirty Deeds and elsewhere in the Heroes universe.
Characters Exclusive to Dirty Deeds
The following characters are featured exclusively in the novel Dirty Deeds.
- Pat Barton, a dangerous evo who can turn into a poisonous gas.
- A blazing homeless man, who bursts into flames at the LAPD precinct.
- Bryce, Pat Barton's hostage.
- Walter Bowder, an assistant director with the FBI and the head of the Los Angeles office.
- Agent Carson, who investigates Hugo Gallegos's death.
- "Comb-Over", who is an FBI pathologist.
- Hugo Gallegos, an evo with the ability of rock formation who clashes with Dearing.
- Judge Horner, a FISA judge whose help Agent Carson offers to seek.
- Dr. Martinez, the chief pathologist at the morgue.
- Katherine Reese, a pathologist who was killed in a car accident.
- Tracy Weller, an agent with the Federal Evo Taskforce who investigates Hugo Gallegos's death.