From Heroes Wiki
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Doctor could refer to:
- Dr. Brooks, the surgeon who successfully worked on D.L.
- Carol's doctor, who treats Carol at Mercy Heights Hospital.
- Dr. Coolidge, who talks to Emma about seeing sounds as colors.
- Emma Coolidge, who began her residency, but dropped out six years ago.
- The doctor who performs tests on Monica in an abandoned hospital.
- The emergency room doctor who treats Claire and Brody after Brody's accident.
- The emergency room doctor who treats Nathan after he is shot at a press conference.
- The emergency room doctor who treats Claire after Elle shoots her in the chest.
- The emergency room doctor who treats Daphne after she escapes from Building 26.
- Dr. Robert Fresco, killed by Ted Sprague.
- Dr. Madeline Gibson, who sympathizes with Sylar after he is shot and becomes amnesiac.
- Hana's psychologist, who tries to teach Hana to trust others.
- Hank, who conducts tests on Sylar.
- Heidi's surgeon, who delivers terrible news after Nathan's accident.
- Dr. Deng Hsu, the geneticist who worked with Claire Petrelli regenerative blood.
- Dr. Beth Lindall, who works at an Odessa hospital.
- Dr. Livitz, who attends to Arthur Petrelli at Pinehearst Company.
- Dr. Lopez, the doctor who cares for Anne Clark.
- Dr. Martinez, the chief pathologist at the Los Angeles morgue.
- The Mercy Heights doctor who helps treats patients after a major crash in New York City.
- Dr. Moore, an employee at St. Jude's Hospital in Odessa, TX.
- The morgue doctor who debriefs Mohinder after Chandra's death.
- A New York City doctor, who helps save a dying patient.
- Noah's doctor, who tells Peter that Noah is lucky to be alive.
- Dr. Puljos, who works on Hiro after his brain tumor causes him to collapse.
- Dr. Roberts, the doctor at St. Jude's Hospital who tells Noah about Claire's death.
- Dr. Stevens, Ren Metzger's doctor while he is in the hospital.
- Dr. Henry Strauss, who works to microbiologically kill people in Tanzania.
- Dr. Chandra Suresh, author of Activating Evolution.
- Dr. Mohinder Suresh, professor at Chennai University.
- Sylar, who uses "Dr. Suresh" as an alias.
- Dr. Verheiden, the retired doctor with whom Madeline Gibson worked for three years.
- Dr. Witherson, who works with an imprisoned Niki.
- Dr. Zimmerman, who is the first connection between Niki Sanders and Tracy Strauss.