|Portrayed by||Paula Newsome|
|First appearance||The Fix|
Dr. Witherson is a psychiatrist working in the Nevada correctional system.
Dr. Witherson visits Niki in the padded room, and talks with her about her alter ego, Jessica. Niki initially refuses Dr. Witherson's offers of help or treatment, but after a visit from D.L. accepts the offer so she can get back to Micah. Dr. Witherson insists that she has to talk with both of her personalities, but Niki refuses at first. Dr. Witherson says that if she doesn't cooperate, she won't get to see her son for a long time. She gets up to leave, but Niki calls her back.
Dr. Witherson works with Niki to manifest her alter ego. Niki warns the psychiatrist, but Dr. Witherson feels confident in Niki's restraints and the presence of a taser. When Jessica takes control, the doctor reaches for the taser, but it is too late. Jessica attacks Dr. Witherson, repeatedly tasering the woman.
"Those cuffs could keep an elephant in that chair. And just because I'm a shrink, don't think I don't know how to use that taser."
- - Dr. Witherson, (Distractions)
- Whether Dr. Witherson works directly for the Women's Correctional Facility or whether she has a separate practice is unclear.
- It is unknown whether Dr. Witherson is alive or dead following Jessica's attack.
- An open cell phone lies by the tasered body of Dr. Witherson, most likely hers, and later Linderman's lawyer, Aron Malsky appears to tell Niki she is free.
- Spoilers about Dr. Witherson indicated that her name was "Withers"; in the aired episodes, her name is "Witherson".