From Heroes Wiki
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Dragon could refer to:
- Bhutan, which is called "The Land of the Thunder Dragon."
- Dragon Ball Z, manga/anime referred to on Hiro's blog.
- The Dragon of Kiso Mountain who teaches Takezo Kensei the secrets of the sword.
- Dragon Quest, a role-playing game referenced on Hiro's blog.
- Druk Air, the airline Traveler uses to fly to Bhutan, which translates as "dragon" in Dzongkha.
- Dungeons and Dragons, a role-playing game often referred to in Hiro's blog.
- The Junichi Dragons, who were defeated by the Tokyo Swallows, according to a newspaper Hiro shows Charlie.
- "Kensei and the Dragon", the legend of the relationship between Kensei and the Dragon of Kiso Mountain.
- Kensei and the Dragon, the title of the fourth chapter of the documentary Sword Saint.
- King Dragon, the alias for Lac Long Quan, the mythological husband of Au Co referenced in the Lonestar File.