From Heroes Wiki
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Explosion could refer to:
- The atomic bomb that detonated in Hiroshima, Japan, during World War II, and is memorialized at the Hiroshima Peace Memorial.
- The C4 explosives used to destory Au Co during the Vietnam War.
- Exploding Man, a painting Isaac makes while in Primatech Paper Co.
- The nuclear explosion that occurred on November 8, 2006, over New York City.
- The explosion at the Bennets' home in Odessa, caused by Ted after he is shot.
- A nuclear explosion caused accidentally by Gabriel Gray that destroyed Costa Verde, California in a possible future.
- A prophetic nuclear explosion over Washington, DC painted by Matt in (Cold Wars).
- The explosion that occurred at the Pinehearst Company, caused by Flint igniting the formula.
- The explosion that occurred at the Level 5 cell of Primatech Research, caused by Meredith after she loses control of her pyrokinesis due to an injection of adrenaline.
- The explosion at Duzac's Diner, caused by Hype Wilson.
- The Explosion Future, an alternative future which would have occurred if the November 8 explosion had wiped out New York.
- The explosion memorial that is constructed at ground zero of the explosion in New York City in a possible future.
- How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, a series of graphic novels.
- How to Stop an Exploding Man, the finale of Season One.
- A painting Isaac creates on the floor of his apartment depicting the explosion in New York.
- One of Peter's visions, in which Peter begins to glow until he finally explodes.
- Any of Ted's escapes, which he accomplishes by using his power.
- Fire -- a list of fires