From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from Fire)
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Fire could refer to:
- The Bennets' home fire, caused by Ted.
- The Bradford City stadium fire, which killed Edgar's father on May 11, 1985.
- The burning building from which Nathan saves Sheila.
- The burning home in which D.L. trains to be a firefighter.
- The Ellises' home fire, caused when Eden's stepmother dies and drops her cigarette.
- The fire of 1992, in which Meredith Gordon and her 18-month-old daughter allegedly die, as erroneously reported by the Odessa Register.
- The Las Vegas house fire in which D.L. saves a six-year-old girl.
- The Pharmatech Industrial Building fire, caused by Ted.
- The Pinehearst Company fire, caused by Flint igniting the formula.
- The Primatech Research facility fire, caused by Meredith after she loses control of her pyrokinesis due to an injection of adrenaline.
- The suicide attack on an Israeli bus, which Isaac paints.
- The train wreck, in which Claire "walked through fire and [didn't] get burned."
- The transport car fire, which Ted creates to escape FBI custody.
- The Bowmans, a fire breathing family.
- Catching Fire, the title of the fourth chapter of the iStory Faction Zero.
- Fire breathing, the ability to breathe fire.
- Fire casting, the ability to engulf oneself in fire.
- The Fire Scroll, where many of Whitebeard's secrets were kept.
- Fire Station 5, where D.L. Hawkins worked as a firefighter in Vegas.
- Fireworks creation, the ability to set off fireworks from one's fingertips.
- "I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire", a song by the Inkspots, used in A Clear and Present Danger.
- Induced radioactivity, Ted's ability to induce radiation, sometimes causing fires.
- Man on Fire, a graphic novel about D.L.'s experience as a firefighter.
- Playing with Fire, the graphic novel about Flint and Meredith's childhood.
- Pyrokinesis, the ability to create fire, generally with one's hands.
- Slow Burn, the sixth iStory volume.
- Spontaneous combustion, Amanda's ability to cause things to set on fire, using only her mind.
- Trial By Fire, the third graphic novel.