From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from From the Files of Primatech (disambig))
|This article is a stub. You can help by .
In particular, this article needs links that refer to either "the Company" or "Primatech Research" to be fixed.
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Primatech could refer to:
- The Company, sometimes simply called "Primatech".
- A Primatech agent, who discusses with Thompson the possibility of moving captives to different cells.
- A Primatech agent, who attempts to abduct a teenage patient and exploit his electrical arcs.
- Primatech Executive Services (PES), who seek contractors with experience in intelligence, law enforcement, or military operations.
- Primatech Field Operations Center 06, where Anna is taken for interrogation.
- Primatech Forward Operating Facility 14, a Primatech field office in Chadspear, England.
- Primatech Research, the Company's Hartsdale facility where Bob's office and Adam's cell are located.
- A Primatech secretary who informs Claude that Noah Bennet is now officially his new partner.
- Primatech Paper Co., located in Odessa, TX, where Mr. Bennet works, but as a front for the Company.
- A Primatech detention facility, located in upstate New York, where a Kill Squad member tried to kill Red Eye.
- A Primatech safe house, located in an apartment in London, England, which the Kill Squad used as a base to plan their attack on Elle.
- A Primatech warehouse, located in London, England, from where a video file on Red Eye was stolen.
- A Primatech facility, located in Tappen, NJ, where Angela interrogates Rachel Mills.
- Primatech's files, which have been kept since at least 1963 and chronicle cases and personnel.
- primatechpaper.com, NBC's Heroes Evolutions website and phone system.
- The underground railroad, Primatech Paper Co. in the explosion future.
- Any of the From the Files of Primatech graphic novels: