Mrs. Comey heats up some waffles.
|Held by:||Mrs. Comey, |
A British girl
|Ability to:||Emit greater-than-normal heat from the body|
Heat generation is the ability to emit greater-than-normal heat from the body.
- Mrs. Comey has demonstrated this ability. (Hysterical Blindness)
- A British girl has demonstrated this ability. (Save the Cheerleader, Destroy the World)
- Quentin mentions seeing an evo on TV that could heat water to room temperature. (Dark Matters, Part 2)
Not much is known about this ability as it has rarely been demonstrated. During one demonstration, Mrs. Comey placed her hand on an unplugged waffle iron and concentrated. Her hand super heated and cooked the waffles to perfection. (Hysterical Blindness)
A British girl who has this ability uses this ability during a demonstration at Place de la Concorde in Paris. The girl holds up her right hand which starts to glow, and to engulfs two gendarmes in a stream of heat. The gendarmes immediately catch fire and run screaming through the Place. (Save the Cheerleader, Destroy the World, Chapter 12)
- For the opposite ability to reduce the temperature of matter, see freezing.
- For the similar ability to emit microwaves, see microwave emission.
- For the similar ability to generate heat through fire, see pyrokinesis.
- For the similar ability to generate heat through radioactivity, see induced radioactivity.
- For the similar ability to explode or burn objects, see spontaneous combustion.
Please refer to Theory:Heat generation for fan-created theories and other speculation.