- To play this week's interactive game during tonight's show, you must reply w/ your timezone:
U'll get 10/msgs an hour starting @ 8/7c!
- You're signed up and will receive interactive message during tonight's episode of Heroes. To stop, reply HSTOP or HELP for help.
- Get ready for fun, facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
- Fill in the blanks
Tracy's ex-boss Governor ___ runs the State of ___.
E. Walden, Maryland
F. Malden, New York
G. Halden, Florida
Reply E, F, G
- Good job! Remember Tracy persuaded Malden to make Nathan the junior senator from New York.
- What's Peter's newest ability?
- Along with super speed, Peter seems to have gained a way with knives from Edgar.
- Should Hiro tell Kimiko he's dying?
K. No, it would only make things more complicated.
L. Of course! The truth will set Hiro free.
Reply K or L.
- 58% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Actress Swoosie Kurtz (Millie) was named by her father, an Air Force Colonel, after the B-17D Flying Fortress, aka "The Swoose" - half swan, half goose.
- What should Nathan do with his newfound knowledge of the past?
M. Turn himself in to Millie and the police.
N. Turn his back & walk away.
Reply M or N.
- 66% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Scenes featuring Hiro and Tadashi were shot on the roof of the Sunset Gower Studios parking garage, which offers a fantastic view of the Hollywood sign.
- What should HRG do next?
Q. Settle down and take the lumber sales job.
R. Team up with Tracy and try to help make up for the past.
Reply Q or R.
- 91% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Which Hero isn't on Samuel's radar?
- That's right! Matt may be on Sylar's radar, but he hasn't yet shown up on Lydia's back.
- The story continues with exclusive extended video online. See Slowburn part 2 at the Heroes website at www.nbc.com/heroes on your computer
- Thanks for playing tonight's interactive game! Now check out this exclusive video content: