Heroes Interactive:Building 26
From Heroes Wiki
- In-show msgs start soon. What's ur timezone?
Txt A,B,C,D 2 play today. U'll also be entered into the sweeps.
- Welcome! U'll receive ~10 msgs/hr during tonight's Heroes. U have 1 sweeps entry, 1/wk. More @ nbc.com/hs. Std msg chrgs apply. To stop, reply STOP
- Get ready for fun facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
- Do you think Claire should go to college and be normal or fight back and and help the mysterious "Rebel"?
F. Go to college
G. Stay and fight
Reply F or G
- 88% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
Reply H, I, or J
- Very good! She's one of three sisters.
- 74% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- The frozen pieces of the man that Tracy killed are actually frozen pieces of meat that are scattered by the effects team during filming.
- What government department did Abby Stark say she was with?
- Well done! She was sent by the White House, but works for Homeland Security.
- Does Noah Bennet deserve to be forgiven?
- 57% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Thanks for playing! Tune in next Monday at 9/8c for an all new Heroes.
- The above transcript was obtained during the Mountain timezone airing of Building 26.
- This installment of Heroes Interactive erroneously called Abby Collins "Abby Stark".
- The eighth message came garbled. It is assumed that the message is supposed to read "If u had an ability like Alex's, would u tell your friends & family?" with responses "K" for "Yes", and "L" for "No".