Heroes Interactive:Cold Wars
- In-show msgs start soon. What's ur timezone?
Txt A,B,C,D 2 play today. U'll also be entered into the sweeps.
- Welcome! U'll receive ~10 msgs/hr during tonight's Heroes. U have 1 sweeps entry, 1/wk. More @ nbc.com/hs. Std msg chrgs apply. To stop, reply STOP
- Get ready for fun facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
Reply F or G
- You're sharp--the town name of Costa Verde was made up just for the show.
- Should they interrogate Noah as Matt wants--or is Mohinder right, they're going too far?
H. Matt's got the right idea
I. Mohinder's right
Reply H or I
- 78% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- "Thin-man-dog" & "Asta" are references 2 the 1934 film The Thin Man, a film abt a man investigating murder; like the job Noah Bennet recently gave up.
- How many main characters has Suresh driven in his cab?
Reply J, L, or M
- Did you know that Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) has been a vegetarian since childhood?
- The darts aren't all actually there. When Mohinder falls, only two of the darts on his back are real and the rest were added digitally.
- Is Matt capable of a suicide attack?
Reply N or O
- 53% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Thanks for playing! Tune in next Monday at 9/8c for an all new Heroes.
- The above transcript was obtained during the Mountain timezone airing of Building 26.