- To play this week's interactive game during tonight's show, you must reply w/ your time zone:
U'll get 10/msgs an hour starting @ 8/7c!
- You're signed up and will receive interactive message during tonight's episode of Heroes. To stop, reply HSTOP or HELP for help. m.nbc.com/Heroes
- Get ready for fun, facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
- What's the name of Peter's EMT partner?
Reply H, I, J or K.
- You got it. Hesam works with Peter as an EMT.
- What you see on Nathan's arm isn't Adrian Pasdar's only tattoo. He also has an anchor, a bobcat and the Chinese symbol for strength.
- Of the following, who is NOT one of Sylar's victims?
- Do you think Gretchen is really going home for good?
P. She's not going to risk her life!
Q. She likes Claire too much. She'll be back.
Reply P or Q.
- 79% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
R. Last week
S. Last year
T. Three years ago
Reply R, S or T.
- You're right! Sylar was last seen at the Burnt Toast Diner three years ago, when he did or did not kill Charlie the waitress.
- Actress Tessa Thompson who plays Becky shared the screen with Hereos [sic] alum Kristen Bell, with her role as Jackie Cook in "Veronica Mars."
- Before becoming an actress, Deanne Bray (who plays Emma) taught math and science to deaf high school students.
- Is this the beginning of a major rift between Claire and H.R.G.?
Reply U or V.
- 51% of Heroes viewers agreed with you.
- Thanks for playing tonight's interactive game! Now check out this exclusive content: http://m.nbc.com/excl
- The above transcript was obtained during the Mountain time zone airing of Shadowboxing.