- To play this week's interactive game during tonight's show, you must reply w/ your time zone:
U'll get 10/msgs an hour starting @ 8/7c!
- You're signed up and will receive interactive message during tonight's episode of Heroes. To stop, reply HSTOP or HELP for help. m.nbc.com/Heroes
- Get ready for fun, facts, polls, and more as you watch the show! Starting soon!
- When was Samuel born?
Reply E, F, G or H.
Reply I or J.
- 76% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- Kinro kansha no hi, aka "Labor Thanksgiving Day" is a Japanese national holiday established after WWII, & celebrated on November 23.
- Who do you think killed Joseph Sullivan?
- 14% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- 77% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- $3$% of Heroes viewers agree with you.*
- How did Sylar kill Nathan?
N. Threw him out a window
O. Slit his throat
P. Impaled him on a chandelier
Reply N,O,or P.
- This is the 1st time Lydia's daughter Amanda has been on the show, but she's no stranger to online fans. Get more info online at nbc.com/heroes/iStory/
Q. Yes, college will do nothing for her.
R. No way! This is just a momentary emotional meltdown.
Reply Q or R.
- 71% of Heroes viewers agree with you.
- In this scene, Sylar is demonstrating an ability similar to which other character?
- Right on! Doyle the Puppetmaster can control the movements of others, locking them into place.
V. What!? Are they crazy? It's a recipe for disaster.
Reply V or W.
- 69% of Heroes viewers agreed with you.
- Thanks for playing tonight's interactive game! As a reward for participating, check out this exclusive content: http://m.nbc.com/excl
- The above transcript was obtained during the Mountain time zone airing of Thanksgiving.
- When users answered that they thought Edgar killed Joseph Sullivan (response M), the response was that "$3$% of Heroes viewers agree with you." This is a glitch. The correct percentage should be 9%.
- Heroes Interactive asks the question "Should Claire and Becky road trip to the Carnival?" This is a mistake. Becky did not appear in this episode. Instead, it should read "Should Claire and Gretchen road trip to the Carnival?"