Heroes Interactive:Truth & Consequences
From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from Heroes Interactive (Truth and Consequences))
- This week's journey starts in Honduras, but soon you'll be traveling to other "Heroes" locations while participating in surveys, answering trivia and testing your psychic abilities.
- Notice the box of Primatech paper on the right side of the frame.
- It took over an hour and a half to film Sylar's fall.
- Joanna Cassidy, the actress who plays Victoria Pratt, is most recognized for her performance in the scifi classic "Blade Runner".
- Joanna Cassidy is known for her trademark high-pitched laugh.
- In which episode did Kensei/Adam Monroe learn that he could regenerate?
- These scenes were shot on location at an actual motel just outside Los Angeles.
- A metal plate and red ink pads were placed under Alejandro's shirt to make it look as if he was really bleeding. Zachary Quinto (Sylar) used a retractable knife to simulate the stabbing.
- This scene was shot without using any wires or harnesses.
- This scene was filmed over two days in San Pedro, CA.
- Notice the lightning bolt necklace that Elle was wearing.
- This shot was a practical effect, in which all the actors had to hold their positions for multiple hours.
- Thanks for participating in tonight's "Heroes" Interactive Experience! For cast commentary, original graphic novels, secrets, sneaks, and more, go to NBC.com/Heroes after tonight's broadcast.
- As with those for the previous episodes of Season Two, the Heroes Interactive for Truth & Consequences was accompanied by a character map, which was essentially a portal of photos and season one histories for each of the characters.