Homeland Security building
|Homeland Security building|
Hiro Nakamura battles guards in the lobby of the Department of Homeland Security.
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Purpose:||Protect the territory of the United States.|
- Future Haitian
- Future Matt
- Homeland Security officer
- Security guards (including Matt Parkman's team)
Hiro is captured by Matt and held in a Homeland Security facility in New York. Later, Matt and his team go to Odessa to capture Future Hiro and Ando, only to be thwarted by Peter. After ransacking the Primatech facility and killing Hana, Matt reads Bennet's mind to find the location of Claire, killing him afterwards. Later, Peter, Ando and Future Hiro break into the Homeland Security facility to rescue Hiro. Setting off the guards' alarm, Matt and his team are alerted to their attempt. After Peter, Ando and Future Hiro get into the room holding Hiro, Matt and his team attempt to enter before Hiro escapes capture.
- According to the commentary for Five Years Gone, scenes that took place in the Department of Homeland Security building were shot in an abandoned Northrop Grumman aviation building. Incidentally, the building was also used in Genesis.
- The actual Homeland Security building in New York City is located at 633 Third Avenue.
Hiro is held in a room on the third floor of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Department of Homeland Security -- Official Site
- United States Department of Homeland Security -- Wikipedia
- Homeland Security building in New York City