From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from Hospital)
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Hospital could refer to:
- The abandoned hospital in Washington, D.C., where Rebel finds Monica.
- Clark County Hospital, D.L.'s birthplace, according to his inmate record card.
- The Company's hospital, to which Niki and Molly are brought to.
- Israeli hospital, where Hana is taken after a suicide attack almost kills her.
- Heidi's hospital, located in New York City, where Heidi is taken after her accident. (This is possibly the same hospital as Peter's New York City hospital.)
- Los Angeles hospital, where Karen Sprague dies of cancer.
- The medical facility where Matt and Mr. Bennet are medically treated at separate times.
- Memphis General Hospital, where Nathan meets Donald Essex.
- Mercy Heights Hospital, in New York, NY, where Noah and Peter take the New York Federal Bank manager to recover.
- Midland Hospital, in Midland, TX, where Matt is taken after being shot.
- New York City hospital, where Peter is taken after collapsing.
- New York City hospital, where Mohinder goes to seek funding.
- New York City hospital, where Nathan is taken after being severely burned in an explosion.
- Odessa hospital, where Brody and Claire are admitted after Brody's accident.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Faith Hospital, Beverly Hills, CA, where both Tracy Strauss and Niki Sanders were born.
- Ren Metzger's hospital, where Ren Metzger is treated after being jumped by Crash's friends.
- Riverdale Psychiatric Hospital, the facility where Mohinder is kept.
- Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY, where D.L. recovers from Linderman's gunshot wound.
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Odessa, the hospital Nathan is taken to after being shot during his press conference.
- St. Jude's Hospital, where Quentin and Aly look for Phoebe on June 13, 2014.
- St. Peter's Hospital, where Anne Clark is treated.