Jason La Padura
|Jason La Padura|
|Also known as||Jason Lapadura|
|Origin||New York, NY, USA|
Besides Heroes, Jason La Padura has been a casting director for a few other television series and many films. The other television series include American Dreams, Tim Kring's Crossing Jordan, Family Law, Summerland and What About Brian. Some of the many films are Geppetto (2000), High School Musical (2006), The Pooch and the Pauper (1999), and Weekend at Bernie's II (1993). Additionally, Jason has done casting, stage management, and understudy work for Broadway shows like Big River, A Moon for the Misbegotten, and Prelude to a Kiss.
- Jason La Padura and Natalie Hart are brother and sister. Together, they founded La Padura/Hart Casting. They later included Kendra Patterson as a partner.
- Jason La Padura won the 2006 Artios award in the category Best Children's TV Programming for his work on High School Musical. Artios are given by the Casting Society of America.
- He was also nominated in five other years for Artios: in 1990 for film Longtime Companion, Best Casting for Feature Film, Drama; in 1995 for television film The Good Old Boys, Best Casting for TV Movie of the Week; in 1996 for television film The Siege at Ruby Ridge, Best Casting for TV Miniseries; in 2000 for television film Shake, Rattle and Roll: An American Love Story, Best Casting for TV Miniseries, and for television series Family Law, Best Casting for TV, Dramatic Pilot; and in 2003 for television series American Dreams, for both the Best Casting for TV, Dramatic Pilot and Best Casting for TV, Dramatic Episodic Drama categories.
- Jason La Padura was also nominated for two Emmys. One Emmy nomination was in 2006 for his work on the film High School Musical in the category Outstanding Casting for a Miniseries, Movie or a Special. The other was in 2003 for the television series American Dreams in the category Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series.
- Heroes Wiki interview with Jason La Padura, 6/29/07
Nathan Aronson (accounting clerk) • Joy Blake (story editor) • Melissa Blake (story editor) • Jamira Bryant (accounting clerk) • Jeff Case (key grip) • Donald R. Casella (transportation coordinator) • Chuck Conway (production coordinator) • Chad Darnell (extras casting) • James Dever (military advisor) • Merry Donner (script supervisor) • J. Armin Garza II (camera car driver) • Cathy Mickel Gibson (unit production manager) • Joel Goldes (dialect coach) • Casey Green (playback operator) • Nowell Grossman (production accountant) • Chris Hanson (medical advisor) • Natalie Hart (casting director) • Todd Harthan (assistant production coordinator) • Weston Scott Higgins (tactical advisor) • John Hinterlong (craft services) • Bill Hooper (associate producer) • Dana Jenkins (production secretary) • Michael J. Ketelsen (associate producer) • Tim Kring (creator) • Brian Kronenberg (grip) • Joel Larson (driver) • Pearl Lucero (production supervisor and coordinator) • Megan Kukla (post-production office coordinator) • Jason La Padura (casting director) • Mark Marcum (video playback supervisor) • Kim Meredith (technical advisor) • Dave Morton (gaffer) • Yumi Mizui (language coach) • Valerie Norman (script supervisor) • Scott Ostrowsky (color timer) • Keri Owens (casting director) • Jason Parks (associate producer) • Kendra Patterson (casting) • Ron Provenzano (lighting technician) • Brenda Pulos (production supervisor) • Chris Salamone (grip) • Liz Salinas (production secretary) • Phil Terrence (narrator) • Patience Thoreson (script supervisor) • Aury Wallington (Saving Charlie author) • Harrison Wilcox (researcher)
|Webisodes Other Crew||
Sean Albertson (editor) • Jesse Alexander (story creator) • Renetta Amador (script supervisor) • David A. Armstrong (director of photography) • David Duet (electrician) • Rand Gamble (colorist) • Natalie Hart (casting director) • Jason La Padura (casting director) • Cesar Lemus (storyboard artist) • Jordan Levy (director of photography) • Alvin Mears (animal wrangler) • Tyler Moore (onset medic) • John Newby (director of photography) • Andrew Orloff (visual effects supervisor) • Carrie Oyer (production coordinator) • Kendra Patterson (casting) • Augy Plotquin (various roles) • Nicholas Plotquin (production designer) • Julia Sherman (still photographer) • Fred Schroeder (director of photography) • Ryan Sheffer (online editor)
See Also: Art Department • Assistants • Assistant Directors • Authors • Camera Operators • Directors • Editors • Effects Department • Hair and Makeup • Locations Department • Photographers • Producers • Sound and Music • Stand-Ins • Stunt Department • Writers • Reborn Crew • Graphic Novel Crew • Webisodes Assistants • Webisodes Assistants Directors • Webisodes Directors • Webisodes Hair and Makeup • Webisodes Producers • Webisodes Sound • Webisodes Writers • Evolutions Crew • Countdown Crew • Cast