Kaito stands outside Jittetsu Arms.
|Location:||New York, NY|
Jittetsu Arms is a repair shop of rare weapons.
After the sword is broken, Ando finds an ad for the repair shop in the Yellow Pages. Upon arriving, Mr. Claremont is surprised that Hiro has a Kensei sword. When Hiro asks if he can repair it, Claremont says it's up to Kaito. Kaito and Hiro train in swordfighting in the back room. When they finish, Hiro finds that Ando purchased his own sword and has gone to kill Sylar himself.
Hiro rushes out of Jittetsu Arms and ponders Ando's fate. Kaito urges Hiro to forget his friend and remember his mission, but Hiro asks his father to not lose faith in him and that he cannot let his friend die when he has the power to stop it. Kaito asks him not forget his legacy and hands him the repaired sword. Hiro teleports away.
- The street address for Jittetsu Arms is 356 Canal Street.
- The phone number for Jittetsu Arms is (212) 555 0125.
- Jittetsu Arms is open from Monday to Saturday.
- The Jittetsu (or Juttetsu) were 10 of the 15 students trained by Masamune, who is widely recognized as Japan's greatest swordsmith. These "10 Great Disciples of Masamune" were named Chogi, Kanemitsu, Shizu Saburo Kaneuji, Kinju, Kunishige, Kunitsugu, Saemonzaburo, Saeki Norishige, Go Yoshihiro, and Naotsuna. The other five students were named Fuji, Tomishi, Hiromitsu, Sadamune, and Akihiro.
- Takezo Kensei's banner is in Jittetsu Arms.
- There is a poster of New York City that hangs on the door that leads to the warehouse. This is the same poster found on the Tokyo subway that spurs Hiro to think of the city.
Hiro and Ando come to the store for help.
Among the curious artifacts is a statue of a certain dragon.
Kaito trains Hiro in a large open back room.