From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from KEQA reporter)
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Reporter could refer to:
- The 6 News newscaster, who reports on signs of a magnetic pole reversal.
- Ross Anderson, a journalist who writes about New York's destruction in the future.
- Ngozi Badu, who works for Global News Interactive and reports on Richard Drucker.
- Jean-Paul Beaubier, a reporter at the Odessa Unity Summit.
- Brian, the news anchor who reports on Flight 195.
- Angela Bromstad, who works for KVAV5 News and reports on Jackie's death.
- Roxana Castillo, who works for the Odessa Register.
- A CGNN reporter who asks Claire about the carnival's events in Central Park.
- The Channel 6 newscaster who reports on the June 13, 2014, attack in Odessa.
- The Channel 6 reporter who reports on the Summit in Odessa.
- Andrea Charles, who reports on the Patriot Act and human rights violations.
- Alistair Coles, who works for Global News Interactive and reports on Richard Drucker.
- Jesús Cortés, who writes a sensationalized article about people found dead at the Ruins of Copán.
- Mario Delolmo, who writes an article about mysterious deaths in Chiribiquete National Park.
- Oliver Dennison, who works for the New York Journal and writes about the Petrelli family.
- Bruce Evans, the newsperson who reports on Nathan Petrelli's shooting and recovery.
- A female KEQA reporter who reports on the wreckage the Odessa Unity Summit.
- Janice Graves, a reporter who interviews Erica Kravid.
- Christina Haberkern, a staff writer for the US Press who writes about Kaito's death.
- Bill Hooper, a newspaper reporter who writes about mysterious deaths.
- Travis Jackson, a reporter for the Costa Verde Telegraph.
- Layla Jesrani, who works for Global News Interactive and reports on Richard Drucker.
- A JOWT reporter who reports at the Odessa Unity Summit.
- A KCEI commentator that reports about Nathan's shooting and how Claire learns about the event.
- A KEQA newscaster, whom Noah listens out while at St. Jude's Hospital.
- A KXKB reporter who reports at the Odessa Unity Summit.
- Laura Lancaster, who works for KFVD 4 and reports on the train wreck.
- A Los Angeles newscaster, who reports that the LAPD are forming an anti-evo task force.
- A male KEQA reporter who reports at the Odessa Unity Summit.
- Marvin Mancia, who works for the Miami Bugle and the New York Chronicle.
- Jim McCann, a Washington, DC reporter who hassles Tracy about her resemblance to Niki.
- Ricardo Miñyaman, the author of an article about people with an oily, black substance in their eyes.
- Leticia Moreno, a newspaper journalist who reported on the destruction of the Cainan Police Department.
- A news reporter who reports on Matt's apparent suicide bombing in Washington, DC.
- Jimmy Rourke, the radio personality with strong opinions about evos.
- Lyta Samson, a reviewer who writes positively about Chris Coolidge in The Village Voice.
- Steve, who interviews Nathan Petrelli about terrorism.
- Deke Taylor, who writes for The Journal.
- A TV3 reporter, who reports at the Odessa Unity Summit.
- A WNMZ newscaster, who reports on HeroTruther.
- A WXIW reporter who asks Claire about the carnival's events in Central Park.
- Newspaper -- for a list of newspapers