Kenjutsu Martial Arts Dojo
|Kenjutsu Martial Arts Dojo|
Ren follows a construct wearing red samurai armor into a Kenjutsu Martial Arts Dojo.
|Location:||United States of America|
|Purpose:||martial arts training|
Ren Shimosawa follows a construct wearing red samurai armor into a dojo where several other constructs are practicing a form of sword fighting with shinai bamboo weapons and bōgu protective armor. Inside this dojo, the same samurai has removed his helmet/mask and appears to resemble Hachiro Otomo. This samurai construct talks with Ren and gives him the Symbol necklace. The samurai construct then walks past Ren and out of view. When Ren turns around to try and locate him, the samurai construct has disappeared along with all of the other constructs who were practicing sword fighting.
- The street address noted outside above the front doors of the dojo is "1042".
- There is a red dragon painted on the outside wall above the front windows and sign of the Kenjutsu Martial Arts Dojo. This dragon is painted with the same Japanese dragon style as the dragon illustrated in Kensei and the Dragon.
- The students practicing sword fighting are doing so in pairs.
- According to some legends of Takezo Kensei, Kensei performed feats in kenjutsu and other martial arts.
- The shinai bamboo weapons are used for practice and competition in kendo and other martial arts. They represent the Japanese sword known as the katana. The Kensei sword is also thought to be a katana.