Las Vegas (TV series)
|Las Vegas (TV series)|
Las Vegas focuses on employees of the fictional Montecito Resort and Casino.
Hiro, Ando, Nathan, and Niki all arrive at the Montecito Casino in Las Vegas. The casino/hotel resembles the casino/hotel on Las Vegas. While gambling, Hiro yells out, "Let it ride!" Las Vegas often uses the theme song "Let It Ride" by Charlie Clouser and Jon Ingoldsby.
As Nathan checks out of the facility, his receipt bears the same logo as the casino's logo on Las Vegas. Behind him, a similar logo is displayed on a window.
Hiro and Ando return to the Montecito and don uniforms that bear the familiar logo.
- Until February 2006, Las Vegas aired on NBC on Mondays at 9:00 pm in the United States. Heroes currently broadcasts on Mondays at 9:00 pm.
- More than one logo can be seen in Heroes's Montecito Casino, but the one that is primarily used matches the one used on Las Vegas.
- Graham Beckel, John Ross Bowie, Emerson Brooks, Héctor Luis Bustamante, Edward Carnevale, Ken Choi, Ewan Chung, Robb Conner, Michael Cook, Adam Jamal Craig, Benjamin Byron Davis, Marie Victoria Denoga, Timon Kyle Durrett, Stephen Full, Diego Galtieri, Oliver Grigsby, Ryan Happy, Adam Hart, Dominic Keating, Karri Krause, Daniel Kumiega, Kavi Ladnier, James Kyson Lee, Justin Lubin, Francis R. Mahoney III, Luke Massy, Geno Monteiro, Rebeka Montoya, Dean Napolitano, John Newby, Alexis Nichele, Madden Page, Ron Perkins, Jacqueline Piñol, Ryan Smith, Bryan Spicer, Gina St. John, David Straiton, Hank Stratton, Diana Terranova, Dominic Testa, John H. Tobin, Stephen Tobolowsky, Cedric Tomacruz, Scott Wilder, Shane Woodson, Greg Yaitanes, and Lestat have all worked on Las Vegas.
- Until 2007, visual effects for Las Vegas were created by Stargate Digital, the same visual effects company that works on the effects for Heroes.
- Karri Krause portrayed a Vegas showgirl on both Heroes and Las Vegas.
- In 2007 an episode of Las Vegas aired called Heroes.
- Las Vegas — Official Site on NBC.com
|Other References: References to Books and Authors • References to Comics • References to Films • References to Games • References to Heroes • References to Other Works • References to People • Miscellaneous References|