|Also known as||Diddy|
|Date of birth||December 2002|
|Origin||Riverside, CA, USA|
Lestat is the Pomeranian actor who portrays Mr. Muggles.
Lestat has been working in show business for quite some time. He is owned by Studio Animal Services and works for World Wide Movie Animals on Heroes. Lestat has done work on many commercials. His first commercial was for Pantene when he was just 8 weeks old, and got to ride around in a model's purse. He has also done commercials for Bud Light (where he chased a Frisbee), Budweiser, Volkswagen, Kraft, Taco Bell, Pedigree (where he continually jumped outside a sliding door), and Yellow Pages (where he played a dust broom). Some of Lestat's other credits include Las Vegas, My Name Is Earl (where he was doubled by Akasha), and Who's Your Caddy?. He also appeared on DIY's Knitty Gritty modeling knitted sweaters.
- All animals used in Heroes episodes have been subcontracted through World Wide Movie Animals. However, Rico, the Doberman Pinscher used in the webisode A Nifty Trick was subcontracted through Alvin's Animal Rentals.
- Lestat weighs five pounds.
- The last Pomeranian owned by Studio Animal Service was named Dracula. Because his trainer wanted to stick with the vampire theme, Lestat was named after the vampire in Anne Rice's Interview With the Vampire. The dog Lestat, however, does not regularly drink blood.
- Lestat has a younger brother named Beowulf. Despite Lestat's higher profile acting jobs, Beowulf still manages some commercial work.
- Lestat also lives with two Dobermans (Mina and Dreagin) and a 3½-pound Pomeranian (Akasha). Incidentally, Akasha is the canine actress who portrays Miss Lovegood.
- The only two toys that Lestat will play with are "Squirrel" and "Bunny", which he has had since he was a baby.
- Lestat's favorite trick is "jump in the arms".
- When Lestat was a baby, he was so fuzzy that he was nicknamed "Puff Daddy", which was shortened to "P. Diddy." He soon dropped the "P" (way before the rapper did), and is now known to some as just "Diddy".
Lestat is very good friends with Akasha.
In a Canon commercial, Maria Sharapova finds Lestat very photogenic.