Heroes Wiki is shutting down permanently on June 1 2020. For more information please see here.
From Heroes Wiki
| This is a disambiguation page—it lists subjects that have to do with Heroes which might be easily confused.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Belief induction, Alethea Thorn's ability to manipulate others by making them believe in something.
- Body insertion, the ability manipulate others by inserting oneself or another person into someone else's body.
- Dream manipulation, Sanjog's ability to control the dreams of others.
- Electric manipulation, the ability to generate electricity.
- Empathic manipulation, the ability to manipulate other people's emotions.
- Extraskeletal manipulation, the ability to create external bone structures by manipulating one's skeleton.
- Gravitational manipulation, Stephen Canfield's ability to create deadly vortices.
- Illusion, the ability to manipulate how others perceive reality.
- Induced radioactivity, the ability to manipulate the movement of subatomic particles.
- Light manipulation, the ability to manipulate light waves.
- Magnetism, the ability to manipulate ferrous objects and materials.
- Mass manipulation, Sylvia's ability to manipulate her mass and size.
- Memory manipulation, Damian's ability to erase and manipulate the memories of individuals.
- Mental manipulation, René's ability to erase the memories of others and block the usage of other abilities.
- Nerve manipulation, the Watcher's ability to manipulate the nerves of other people.
- Neurocognitive deficit, Anna Korolenko's ability to manipulate others by shutting down a person's upper brain functions and enabling her to render others unconscious.
- Persuasion, the ability to manipulate others' will by forcing them to obey one's spoken imperatives.
- Plant growth, the ability to manipulate the speed at which plants grow.
- Plant manipulation, Brendan Lewis's ability to control and manipulate vegetation.
- Puppet master, the ability to manipulate others by taking control of their bodies and their motor functions against their will, as well as the functions of objects.
- Pyrokinesis, the ability to create and manipulate fire.
- Shape shifting, the ability to manipulate one's own appearance.
- Silicon manipulation, Mykah's ability to create silicon in its various forms.
- Space-time manipulation, the ability to alter the space-time continuum.
- Sound manipulation, the ability to control and manipulate sound waves.
- Technopathy, Micah's ability to control and manipulate electronic devices.
- Telepathy, the ability to manipulate the functions of the brain.
- Terrakinesis, the ability to manipulate the earth around him.
- Weather control, Alice Shaw's ability to control and manipulate the weather.