Micah disassembles his computer.
|Owned by:||Micah Sanders|
|Current status:||In Micah's posession, in working condition|
Niki searches the house for Micah, and finds him in the living room. He is soldering a dissembled computer. When she asks what he's doing, he tells her that his computer's logic board was bad so he's building a new one.
In April, 2006 Hal stops by the Sanderses' home and gives Micah a gift--a new laptop computer. Micah is excited for the gift, and Hal tells him to "go break the internet in half,or something." Minutes later, Hal goes into Micah's room and is upset to see that Micah has dissembled the computer. He yells that the computer cost $2,000.
Tracy Strauss visits New Orleans in search of Niki Sanders. Instead, she meets Micah. Micah tells his computer to cross reference information about Tracy and Niki. He finds a number of files, including dental records, prison logs, tax forms, and receipts. The computer only returns one result that shows a match between the two women: very similar birth certificates.
At "home" in New Orleans, Micah sends messages from his computer to Sparrow Redhouse in New York, and West Rosen in Los Angeles. He sends a car for Sparrow to drive (and allows West to fly) to a location he has decided to be their base of operations as "Rebel". Once there, Micah discovers that the government has gone after a family in London.
- Micah's computer appears to be from the HP Pavillion ZE5000 series.
- While chatting with Hana, Micah has a window open for the 9th Wonders message boards.
- Micah's desktop picture is an image of Uluru.
- In The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 2, Micah's laptop is shown to run the Windows XP operating system. However, in One of Us, One of Them, the operating system in use is Windows Vista.
- Micah pulls up a file from Haberkern Financial (One of Us, One of Them). Christina Haberkern creates props for Heroes.
Files about Niki and Tracy
|Other Things: Artwork • Catchphrases • Clothing • Documents • Drugs • Food • Items • Jewelry • Media • Medical Conditions • Money • Phones • Publications • Research • Vehicles • Weapons|