Mohinder discovers a file labeled "Sanjog, Iyer".
|First mentioned:||Seven Minutes to Midnight|
|Owned by:||Chandra Suresh|
|Current status:||held by Mohinder Suresh|
In his father's office in Madras, Mohinder Suresh uses the key to unlock a desk drawer. Initially, he finds nothing, but upon closer inspection, he finds a file labeled "Sanjog, Iyer" tucked up inside the desk. The file contains various articles about sleep and dreaming, as well as a photograph of the mysterious boy who has been appearing in Mohinder's dreams.
Mohinder later shows the file to Nirand, and tells him that the file describes Sanjog's power as the ability to "enter your dreams, alter your perceptions—a kind of spirit guide". Nirand remains skeptical and tells Mohinder he must have seen the file sometime in the past. Mohinder is determined to find the boy. Taking the picture of Sanjog found in the file, the two men walk through the streets searching for the mysterious boy.
- Although the file is labeled "Sanjog, Iyer", the boy's name is, according to Mohinder, actually "Sanjog Iyer", not "Iyer Sanjog". "Sanjog" is a common first name, and the Iyers are one of the most distinguished and well-established Brahmin castes in the Tamil region of which Madras is the capital. It's not uncommon for southern Indians to use the family name first and the given name second, particularly on documents.
- In Sanjog's file is a picture of The Somnambulist's Song next to the Symbol. A somnambulist is someone who engages in sleepwalking, or in hypnosis describes a patient with a high suggestibility without the need to be in a full trance.
Chandra Suresh kept a number of other files relating to evolved humans:
- Chandra's files, which he had with him in his Brooklyn, NY apartment six months ago. Their current location is unknown.
- The Genesis Files, which Mohinder found in Chandra's Chennai, India apartment, and later moved to his Brooklyn, NY apartment.
- The Mozaic file about empathic mimicry, which Mohinder shows to Nathan Petrelli.
The file contains an image of The Somnambulist's Song, including the Symbol on a Post-it note.
The file contains Clippings on Medicine from "The Library, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University", on how learning continues in sleep.
A picture shows the mysterious boy with a soccer ball.
- Somnambulist's Song, 1847 - full text
Activating Evolution • The algorithm • Blood recipients • Chandra's files • Chandra's journal • Coyote Sands films • The Genesis files • Human Genome Project • The key • The list • The map • The Mozaic file • Patient Zero • Quentin's board • Sanjog's file • String web
|Other Things: Artwork • Catchphrases • Clothing • Documents • Drugs • Food • Items • Jewelry • Media • Medical Conditions • Money • Phones • Publications • Technology • Vehicles • Weapons|