From Heroes Wiki
(Redirected from Talk:AWI's needle)
- Does anyone have a screenshot of the needle schematic that Hana displayed on Ted's laptop in that clip NBC showed during Deal or No Deal? (Admin 14:40, 23 January 2007 (EST))
- Given the detailed technical diagram calls it a "pneumatic syringe" I'd recommend renaming the article to that. It's especially good since it lets us take the unofficial term "AWI" out of the title as well. :) (Admin 14:08, 20 February 2007 (EST))
- Really? For what's basically a fancy syringe?--Hardvice (talk) 22:24, 30 January 2007 (EST)
Inside the needle
- Has it been noted anywhere that the needle is used to inject a radioactive isotope that is used for tracking? I think the Matt (Parkman) has it wrong in thinking the injection brings it out, and that the haitian or H.R.G has the ability to bring it out (this is based on him having an ability...). The second part is just my thought.
- He (and Ted) think they did something to their powers ... which they might well have, just not with the mark/needle.--Hardvice (talk) 00:40, 1 February 2007 (EST)
- Nope, never stated that it injects a tracking substance, AFAIK. Hana and Ted believe it is used to make the mark, and the Pharmatech scientist says that it's used to tranquilize large animals and then inject them (though I don't think it ever says with what). I agree with you - I don't think Matt is correct in thinking that the mark or the Haitian somehow augmented his power with the needle. But I could be wrong. - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:41, 1 February 2007 (EST)
- I remember reading about the isotope though!! Check this image: Image:Hana chart.jpg. It points to the area on the neck where the mark is! Anomy 00:43, 1 February 2007 (EST)
- Uh ... yeah, it does. Reread the last page of the GN again. It actually doesn't say the needle tranquilizes them. It says the tranquilize them (no mention of the needle) and then uses the needle to inject the isotope.--Hardvice (talk) 00:52, 1 February 2007 (EST)
- Actually... the GN FULLY agrees with me :P Anomy
- I know you were agreeing with me :P My response was back to Ryan as well...