He was credited, I assume, but has anyone had any luck in finding him in the episode? --Radicell 05:52, 28 September 2009 (EDT)
- Lol, not another dancing woman.
- He was portrayed by Daryl Crittenden, whose picture is to the right. I haven't found him, but I also haven't done a heck of a lot of searching for him, either. But yes, he was credited. The difference between him and the dancing woman is that the dancing woman wasn't credited onscreen. Daryl was. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 10:02, 28 September 2009 (EDT)
- I've spotted him and noted his appearances. Note also that he is credited for Orientation/Jump Push Fall. I imagine that his special abilities qualify him for an on-screen credit even though he has no dialogue. --CourtesyofTVRage.com 23:44, 29 September 2009 (EDT)
As a note, there is no such word as "Carnie." One person = Carny. Two+ people = Carnies. He is in fact credited as Carny #1 in the credits of the three episodes he appears in. Although "Firebreather" might be a more acceptable pagename since... well, that's what he does. Note also that the actor is a professional firebreather, check his headshots at his webpage: http://www.darylcrittenden.com/pix.htm --CourtesyofTVRage.com 23:46, 29 September 2009 (EDT)
- I'm hesitant to call him "firebreather" because in Heroes, that implies he is using an ability to perform his tricks. Although that is an excellent assumption, it's still an assumption, and one that I don't think we should make. I don't mind changing the page to "carny" though. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 10:57, 30 September 2009 (EDT)
- I received confirmation that Chris Bowman's picture is actually Daryl Crittenden. I merged the pages. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:54, 15 October 2009 (EDT)
The newest iStory gives his last name as Bowman (that goes for his wife and daughter, too) --Skullman1392 00:09, 29 September 2009 (EDT)