I don't know if this is the best name for whatever kind of timeline it is that Future Hiro is making, but it works. We can redirect if somebody comes up with a different name. — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 13:19, 24 April 2007 (EDT)
- After .07%, I initially thought of "string timeline" Heroe!(talk) (contribs) Random Page! 21:05, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
In the graphic novel Hiro says that after the explosion he started to work on a way to prevent it all, but doesn't specifically say that he worked on the web. Later on he says that after five years he began to understand how time and space worked, "time was not a line or a fabric, but the product of lives, interweaved". I guess he started the development of string web at this point. I can't remember what he said in the episode, Hardvaice claims he worked on it for years, he might be right. But I think there is a possible contradiction. --Norman 13:38, 3 May 2007 (EDT)
- The exact quote from 5YG is as follows:
- ANDO: Excuse me. Future Hiro, what is this?
- FHIRO: This is a map of time. The events that led up to the bomb that destroyed half the city, five years ago today. I've been working on it for years.
- I'm guessing he figured out how time and space worked while he was working on the web. He probably started off with a normal timeline and eventually realized that was insufficient.--Hardvice (talk) 13:43, 3 May 2007 (EDT)
Where did we get the info of which strings represent which character (besides Hiro and Sylar)? Josh 17:58, 15 August 2007 (EDT)
- Just from careful observation of each string and which events are included on it. I believe it is also listed in the transcript. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 18:04, 15 August 2007 (EDT)
Peter's String Web
Where should we put future peter's string web, the one from the exposed future cause if you remember, he was making one in peter's apartment when angela petrelli confronts him in tells him about the butterfly effect--Mc hammark 15:05, 23 May 2009 (EDT) Scratch that, just read the whole article. Does that mean that we have no information about future peter's web then?--Mc hammark 15:07, 23 May 2009 (EDT)