The Wheelers' estate
|The Wheelers' estate|
Samuel rings the door bell.
|Location:||Suburb outside New York, NY|
- Dinner party host (last owner, deceased)
- Joseph Sullivan (previous resident in the carriage house, deceased)
- Samuel Sullivan (previous resident in the carriage house)
- Vanessa Wheeler (daughter of previous owner)
- Mr. Sullivan (as a butler)
- Mrs. Sullivan (as a maid)
Samuel goes to his old house where he used to live with his brother, his father, and his mother. When he rings the bell, a woman answers it. He asks if he could look around for sentimental reasons. She says no as it is a bad time. She apologizes for the loss of his brother and shuts the door. Samuel later causes the house to sink in mud and dirt. The authorities arrive and note that three people died in the sinkhole. Meanwhile, Samuel watches as Peter works the scene, and causes a compass tattoo to move on Peter's arm.
Noah hangs an article titled "New York Mansion Destroyed by Sinkhole" on the wall of his apartment. He writes the name "Samuel" on the article, showing that he knows of Samuel's involvement in the crime.
- According to the Federal Inter-Agency Database, Vanessa lived at this estate from 1973 to 1989. The address of the estate is 27438 Lakeshore Drive in Canandaigua Lake, NY. It should be noted that Canandaigua Lake is about a five hour drive (300 miles) from New York City.