User talk:0% Angel
Hello, 0% Angel
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Quick question, since I'm trying to track it down: where did you get the format for the theories link on Lisa? I ask because the
page= variable is no longer used, and I'm trying to wipe out any help pages or templates that mention it. (It doesn't actually hurt anything, but I don't want people to think they have to use it). Thanks for your help!--Hardvice (talk) 00:01, 17 November 2007 (EST)
- Please refrain from re-adding spoiler information to the theories pages. The potential return of a character is considered a spoiler, so should not be used as a basis for or against a theory. The info. is valid though, and can be added to Spoiler:Upcoming episodes.--MiamiVolts (talk) 14:49, 9 February 2008 (EST)