|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Do you have a link or source for this interview where Tim talked about the new villain? The article on Flanders will need a verifyable source in order to stay around. Thanks. (Admin 18:51, 12 December 2007 (EST))
- Hey, I checked out the interview link you added to the Flanders article, but I don't see any mention of the name Flanders. (Admin 19:02, 12 December 2007 (EST))
- Hi again. The link you provided doesn't mention a "Flanders" of any kind, so please don't add him to any articles here. If you find a verifiable source that explicitly names this character then please do let us know. Thanks! (Admin 00:19, 14 December 2007 (EST))
- Hi AmazeKing, I hope you understand that Admin gave you a warning. Please stop re-adding the "Flanders" or you could be banned. Now I'm going to re-remove the the Flanders theory again, so please be curtious and refrain yourself from re-adding it. Thanks.--MiamiVolts (talk) 23:56, 14 December 2007 (EST)
I edited your talk page, not your user page. If you wanted to get back at me, you should have edited my talk page. Please don't touch my user page. Thanks.--Ice Vision 12:03, 16 December 2007 (EST)
Immature comments, spamming, ignoring repeated warnings, and being rude on other peoples' user pages is not tolerated here. I will be blocking you. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:08, 17 December 2007 (EST)