User talk:An Unknown Face
Hello, An Unknown Face
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
From Kireton a.k.a. Michael
a few notes for you to recheck. One, YOU introduced ME to the 'special education' classes. Two, 'Sylar's power' is INTUITIVE APTITUDE. Three, I ONLY GOT 'KILLED' BY GLASS BECAUSE I TOOK THE HIT FOR YOU... Four, and finally, you only have one class? Lucky... I have five...
One last thing- either, A- You suggest the episodes to the user on their talk page, or B- you put your episodes in your own userpage: you can do that, right? --Kireton 21:23, 6 November 2008 (EST)