|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Bro, you gotta read the talk pages before you change anything, and make sure you know what you're doing before you do it.
Dynamic Camo is NOT what Candace has. Dynamic Camo is the ability to blend in the ones surroundings to be unseen, such as Claudes invisibility.
Stop changing things before you read up on what's going on.--Riddler 22:55, 5 March 2007 (EST)
Although NBC.com likes to call her "Candice Wilmer", the name is spelled "Candace Willmer" on the list, which is the only canon source to date for the spelling.--Hardvice (talk) 14:13, 8 March 2007 (EST)
Hey there. I reverted your edits to the page about melting. Not only is there no evidence that Zane or Sylar are combusting molecules when they use the power, but the term "melt" has been used pretty explicitly in the commentary for Run! See Talk:Melting#Rename and the sections following that one for a further discussion on the name. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 10:20, 27 December 2007 (EST)