|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hi. I assume from your edits that you're over in the UK. It's good to have some information from the UK airings coming in. Keep up the good work! :) (Admin 21:22, 26 July 2007 (EDT))
Kane, Kensei, Molly's nightmare, Sark, whatever
Hey, Babygurl. I added some links and clarification to your post on Spoiler:Season Two, mostly about David Anders. Would you just check it out to make sure my facts are right? Thanks so much! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:13, 29 August 2007 (EDT)