|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey there, and welcome to Heroes Wiki! Before changing ability names, we usually discuss the proposed changes first. Take a look at our naming conventions first, and then if you would like to discuss a new name for an ability, that can be done on the ability's talk page (Talk:Alejandro's ability or Talk:Ability supercharging, for instance). Thanks! And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 22:31, 15 January 2009 (EST)
- Please do not change ability names without discussing it first. Thank you. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:06, 15 January 2009 (EST)
- That's three times now that you've changed ability names without discussing it, despite encouragement and warnings. I am going to block you for a day. Please do not change ability names without discussing it. After your block is over, feel free to participate in the discussion at Talk:Alejandro's ability or Talk:Ability supercharging. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 16:40, 16 January 2009 (EST)
- You've been warned and blocked already for not discussing changes to ability names first. If it happens again you'll be blocked again. (Admin 17:38, 18 April 2009 (EDT))