From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Blood2/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Please stop changing his ability. Nothing has been confirmed yet.--10:51, 22 August 2009 (EDT)
- Oh, I did not know that. I guess that would. But to be sure, I would suggest stating that on the discussion. Just to see others' thoughts.--
10:57, 22 August 2009 (EDT)
- We've known about it for a while, but as it was pointed out, there still needs to be confirmation that the one who named it in the megazine was an actual writer, not just someone who was hired to write the article. Until it's confirmed that the one who wrote that article is a member of Heroes' creative staff, there's nothing to be done. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 19:45, 22 August 2009 (EDT)