|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Bobbob/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hi Bobbob, please don't add unrelated personal information/remarks to mainspace pages, like you did to the List of abilities page. It is considered a form of vandalism, and if you continue doing so, you will be blocked from the wiki. I hope that you will stop this action and contribute positively to the wiki. Welcome.--MiamiVolts (talk) 00:00, 15 January 2010 (EST)