|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Mohinder climbed the wall of his lab pretty easily--had he used bricks, he would have lumbered a bit more. Plus, Greg Beeman refers to Mohinder's ability as "bug-like" numerous times, which leads me to believe that he probably can crawl walls, as many bugs can. Regardless of whatever the situation, the sentence "Mohinder demonstrates his super strength and ability to crawl on the walls" is not at all speculative, whereas "Mohinder demonstrates his super strength and ability to crawl on the walls using the cracks between the bricks" discounts what is most likely part of Mohinder's ability. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 20:49, 28 September 2008 (EDT)
- Careful on how you comment your editing. Comment on content, not on the contributors. If you wish to dispute something, do so on the Talk page. -- 21:29, 28 September 2008 (EDT)
- I assure you, I have watched the episode numerous times, and I have reviewed the scene in question more than once tonight. I still come to the conclusion that Mohinder was actually climbing the walls as part of his ability--especially when he turns around on the wall and faces downward, not using any cracks in the wall. But I respect the fact that you don't see that, or that you've come to a different conclusion. The best solution is to simply state what happened: "Mohinder climbed the wall". The biased solution is to speculate how it happened: "Mohinder climbed the wall using the cracks between the bricks." There is nothing speculative or dismissive in stating he climbed the wall. There is speculation in stating how he did it. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 22:09, 28 September 2008 (EDT)