|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:BulldozerBegins/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Re: Questionable Move
Hey Bulldozer, technically its not reading it as a different user. Because its a new talk page that happens to have "User talk:BulldozerBegins" at the start it does that. Its the same for any talk page within a userspace, just like with this page for my fanfic. So really, where it is now is fine. --Leckie -- Talk 11:22, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
- What do you mean, "get noticed by the navboxes"? --Leckie -- Talk 11:29, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
- Right okay, I think I understand what you mean now. If you are reffering to the nav at the bottom with all the links to other fan-creations, then it won't be added to it automatically no matter where it is. What I mean is, it has to be deliberately edited for the link to appear on it. --Leckie -- Talk 11:39, 17 April 2010 (EDT)
Hey. I've noticed you were leaving messages on User talk:Leckie. If you're talking to him about one topic, like the fanfic thing, you should keep it under the one header. There's not really a need to create several headers for each message. Just wanted to let you know. --mc_hammark 11:35, 17 April 2010 (EDT)