User talk:Carl Jung
Hello, Carl Jung
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Your A.T. looks very good.--16:55, 4 June 2009 (EDT)
- If you need any help just ask, I am quite good at AT's :) --
Talk 16:58, 4 June 2009 (EDT) To Danko: thanks, it's turning out quite well although this being my first experience with templates. Did you make 1 because I don't see it at first glance
To Laughingdevilboy: I've been working on the concept for quite a while to approach it as scientific as possible, but there's not enough space for the description :p --Carl Jung 17:13, 4 June 2009 (EDT)
LDB made one for one of my characters, also I don't mean to mither but when you edit your AT, character or ability could you show preview instead of save page, it'll be the same as you can save it when your happy with it but it'll just mean less work for the patrollers, who look at the edits we've made, just a heads up keep up the good work. --14:06, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Image categories and sources
Hey, Carl. Would you please go back to the images you recently uploaded and add the source for them as well as a category (something like [[Category:User Images]])? Also, if any of the images are copyrighted, they shouldn't be uploaded to Heroes Wiki. Thanks! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:33, 8 June 2009 (EDT)
- Awesome, thanks for adding the sources. Now don't forget to add the categories--at the bottom of the page, add
[[Category:User Images]]. If you have any questions, let me know. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:50, 8 June 2009 (EDT)