|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hi. I noticed you did some really good work on the Sacrifice page. Insightful. However, I also noticed you did not write in a comment in the summary field. Those comments are really usefull when looking for which articles need fixing. Those comments can be just a word or two about what you changed, but they make life so very much easier. -- Cuardin 13:04, 28 January 2007 (EST)
Hey, CelestialMystic. You mentioned on The Symbol that the Symbol could be seen "on the first axel of the car Hiro and Ando are hiding under while trying to escape thugs." I went back and rewatched the episode, but I didn't see anything. I saw the Chevrolet logo which might be mistaken for the Symbol, but that was on the hubcap. Could you provide either a screencap or a description of exactly where it was (maybe how many minutes into the episode?), then that will help my poor, aging eyes. :) Plus, it'd be great to get a screencap of it to add to the gallery. Thanks! — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 14:14, 3 February 2007 (EST)