|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
User Page Links
Hi Cg, just wanted to suggest that when you make links on your user page to articles that do not exist, pipe them to a subpage or leave the text as non-linking. When you make such links, they show up red on your page and they are also included in the article 'Special:Wantedpages' which everyone uses to determine future articles to create. So in case you find that someone has deleted/fixed the links for you, I thought I'd drop you an explanation. Welcome to the Heroes Wiki.--MiamiVolts (talk) 01:15, 5 June 2007 (EDT)
Related articles pages
Thanks for all your work on these. Here are a few things to keep in mind: first, the pages don't need to be exhaustive. Not every related character or item needs to be listed, just the most important. Second, the pages need to fit at 1024x768 screen resolution. That means no more than 8 portrait-sized cells or 4 landscape-sized cells per row. If you add
|width=110 to the landscape cells, you can fit up to six. Any more than that, and the page produces a horizontal scroll bar for visitors browsing at low-res. Again, thanks for all your work with these pages!--Hardvice (talk) 14:24, 12 November 2007 (EST)
Hey there. Regarding Image:Bellaswan.jpg, do you want to use it, or shall I delete it for you? If you want to keep it around, could you please add the source you got the picture from? Thanks! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:30, 4 November 2008 (EST)
- I just deleted it. Thanks for letting me know! :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:52, 4 January 2009 (EST)
Hey there. Please do not add links to pages that do not exist on the wiki. You had quite a few on your user page that had to be removed. Thanks. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 16:24, 16 December 2008 (EST)
Hey, CHGH3. Two of the images you have uploaded to Heroes Wiki are not credited. This goes against our license. You will need to put the source for these images. They are: