|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hi, Chiangui24. Do you have a link to the interview where they stated that Peter has access to all of Sylar's powers? Thanks! (Admin 01:13, 4 April 2007 (EDT))
- Nevermind, I found it. Thanks anyway! (Admin 01:19, 4 April 2007 (EDT))
Character episodic summary
Hey Chiangui24, be carefull when you wrote a summary on a character page, it's about the character and not about things that happens near him. For exemple sentence like As Sylar recovers, he remarks that he is not finished with mohinder or Before Sylar can finish what he started, his is struck by the map (pushed into him by Mohinder) and is knocked out. Appearing to be dead, Mohinder decides to bring Peter's body to Mrs. Petrelli, who grieves over Peter. Nathan later arrives to grieve and allows Claire to have time with Peter as well doesn't belong to Peter's page. They aren't Peter's actions. I hope you understood my French-English. Thanks for your contribs! Until next time. -- FrenchFlo (talk) 16:29, 25 April 2007 (EDT)