|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Um,.....isn't it obvious as to who it is? Gosh are you blind?
Just because Obama got elected doesn't mean he's going to be on the show, this episode was filmed before he got elected, so there's no way they could think "Hey, let's put the elected President on the show". Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 19:59, 16 December 2008 (EST)
-_-.......Dude, that doesn't mean it isn't. God. It's so obvious as to who it is. I mean, come on. Like they wouldn't make it him anyway. More realistic. Not that he'll appear in more episodes, but it has to be him. So, I don't see what the big deal is. At least let it be that way until we actually hear his name. Because we don't know if it's Obama. But, what if e never see this character again? Then I guess we can assume it was him. So yeah.
- We can't "assume" anything. The timeline is still roughly April 2007, so it's more likely a fictional President than a fictionalized version of one. Michael Dorn and Barack Obama don't look much alike, and he wasn't made-up to look like him either. We should keep him unnamed until he is either given a name or it is apparent who he is.--Tim Thomason 20:08, 16 December 2008 (EST)
Well, fine then. Im keeping the Obama? page. Why do you have to be a douche about it. Im sorry but jeez.
- I apologize if I was considered rude in my demeanor. That is not how I intended it. I don't think a note on the President or even Dual would be out of the question, but I don't believe we have enough information yet to make an Obama? or Barack Obama page. A real-world reference page like is very unprecedented, and you may have to start a discussion in order to keep it.--Tim Thomason 20:14, 16 December 2008 (EST)