|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Good thinking on the difference between Garcia and Manuel Garcia. Yeah, there's no easy way around it. I suppose we could call the police officer "Officer Garcia", but whatever we do, we should probably avoid having a parenthetical note in the title of the article if at all possible. We ran into the same problem with Debbie and Debbie Marshall. The cheerleader (Debbie Marshall) is much better known than the captured twin (just Debbie) and it'd be nice to have "Debbie" redirect to Ms. Marshall's article, but we just can't do that without making the captured twin have some sort of parenthetical title. Yuck. Anyway, you didn't do anything wrong, it's just a style thing for the titles of our articles. Hope all that made sense. Keep up the good work, and enjoy the third season! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 22:55, 20 September 2008 (EDT)
Hey there. I reverted your edits to Lynette--is there any evidence that she's the manager of Burnt Toast Diner? She's credited just as "waitress"... -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 10:23, 25 October 2008 (EDT)
- I saw that on the Saving Charlie page, and that's at a near-canon level of, well, canonity, right? Which should be about the same as the GNs? --Ciwey 10:27, 25 October 2008 (EDT)
Thanks, looking forward for working with you guys.
Sue Landers ?
Hey why did you undo my edit.it dont matter realy but i haate it when people undo logical edits.Gabriel Bishop 14:03, 12 December 2008 (EST) Gabriel Bishop