|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Could you please stop making changes to the season three minor/recurring characters categories and templates? They're fine the way they are. Thanks. Sincerely, Thrashmeister [ U | T | C ] 22:20, 20 November 2008 (EST)
- Right. For the purposes of our site, recurring characters are determined by the amount of times they appear, not by something subjective like importance. In the second season, Mr. Zern appeared more times than Maury, so Zern is considered a recurring character, and Maury is a minor character for that season. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:28, 20 November 2008 (EST)
Great images you uploaded! Could you please go back and add a description with links, a source, and categories for your images? Something like this would be fine:
''[[South Park]]'' [[Jesse Murphy]] created with [http://www.sp-studio.de/ South Park Character Creator] [[Category:Fan Creations Images]]
Hi, Cj31094! When posting on Discussion/Talk pages, you should finish your message with --~~~~. This will automatically add a signature to the end of your message so that other people know who posted it. Thanks! :) (Admin 00:55, 10 February 2009 (EST))
- I'd like to reiterate Admin's reminder. I've noticed you've left numerous unsigned messages on Talk:Underwater breathing. Again, just type --~~~~ to sign your posts. Alternatively, you can press the Signature button on the editing toolbar (the one that looks like a fancy signature, second from the right, to the right of the crossed-out W and to the left of the thick horizontal line) to sign as well. Please take this into consideration whenever you leave messages on a talk page. Thanks! 23:51, 21 February 2009 (EST)
hey in that page of the episode exposed i put a link of a video between sylar and dexter showing hom much in common they had did u checked it? --Manwithnoname 14:28, 8 March 2009 (EDT) my pleasure, did u watched the last episode "Shades of Gray"? so freckin amazing--Manwithnoname 13:46, 10 March 2009 (EDT) i wonder what will happen to samson? well there is this video about dexter making a crossover with cold cases u got see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6C7-nihfg --Manwithnoname 19:19, 10 March 2009 (EDT)
Hey, I noticed you continuously undoing the edits removing the statement "He is also the main villain for season three". The article should remain in-universe, so it shouldn't refer to Arthur being the main villain on a TV show. --Crazylicious 19:32, 14 April 2009 (EDT)
- Great, thanks! :) --Crazylicious 19:40, 14 April 2009 (EDT)
Cockney Heroes competition
I am sorry to inform you but the competition has finished. We may have another one in the future so keep your eyes peeled :) --17:32, 29 May 2009 (EDT)