|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Clairesxtwin48/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Thanks for your interest in theory pages, but I should remind you, and if you're not aware I should inform you, that spoilers are to be confined to articles in the spoiler namespace. If you wish to comment or create theories based on spoilers, please refer to Spoiler:Heroes#Fan Theories. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 11:24, 3 January 2010 (EST)
Hey Clairesxtwin48, I've noticed that on talk pages you are putting [[ClairesXtwin48]] after what you have written. This is creating unwanted redlinks. All you need to do is press the signature button at the top or type for tildes ~~~~. Thanks :) --Leckie -- Talk 11:34, 3 January 2010 (EST)
- Also, we don't normally remove sections from talk pages, whether they are mainspace or just user pages. This is because we can then keep track of what has been said between users :) --Leckie -- Talk 15:06, 20 January 2010 (EST)
- Yeah, I have. Eventually I'll start in with that. In the meantime, though, I'm going to be busy trying to get my LJ account sorted. Is it acceptable to have set up an account and to have immediately screamed "I AM CONFUSED"? ;) --Clairesxtwin48 21:49, 30 January 2010 (EST)