|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Counteract/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
But it does move to New York-it also seems to have moved to Berlin. Though the power of hiding is not associated with being a brigadoon (small b) there's no reason, why. So what's the power called then, 'hiding and appearing', there must be a better technical name at least. Technically any place out of touch could be called a brigadoon but that's not a power of course.--Counteract 04:41, 13 June 2010
- If your talking about someone being able to make the carnival "hide" from people, my guess is that its Teddy using his power of Cloaking to hide it. --Leckie -- Talk 06:44, 13 June 2010 (EDT)
Hey Counteract, I've noticed that whenever you post on a talk page you don't add your signature. All you need to do is type four tildes ~~~~ (these). Thanks :) --Leckie -- Talk 06:52, 13 June 2010 (EDT)