|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
While you have an interesting and elaborate hypothesis, I don't know of any evidence that supports it. There's certainly nothing here that qualifies for inclusion in the Precognition page, although you could put a link to this on the Theories page, if you wanted (there's too much to try to put it all there). --Ted C 15:53, 25 January 2007 (EST)
- I have to say that this theory bears a creepy resemblance to some pseudoscience explanations of alternative medicine and psychic phenomena that I've seen used in real life. --Ted C 16:37, 25 January 2007 (EST)
Heh, you bet man. I actually like all those names they selected. The meanings are pretty interesting and all relate to Jacen in some way. And not a bad choice with Paxis, as that was my vote went toward to as well. ;) I'm really rooting for either Paxis or Judicar, but again, all are pretty good. Darth Judicar 20:01, 28 January 2007 (EST)
- Hey, there. I went through the articles you updated to fix the name of Monica's power. Mohinder actually says "adoptive muscle memory" not "adopted muscle memory." Just wanted to give you a heads up! :) (Admin 21:20, 29 October 2007 (EDT))